Returns & Exchanges
Watchmaterial.com Returns & Refunds
We stand by the products that we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, call or email us within 30 days to receive a Return Authorization number. You can receive an RA number by either logging into your Watchmaterial.com account, or by emailing your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "RA request" in the subject line of your email.
Returns must meet the following requirements:
- The item must have been purchased less than 30 days ago.
- The items must be in like-new condition with its original box including packing materials, manuals and warranty cards (not filled out). We will not issue refunds on items that are worn, modified or altered in any way.
- Electronic items such as circuit boards, coils, step rotors can only be returned if the original package is unopened in original condition.
- The original purchase amount of the item will be credited back to your card, less the shipping.
- The Buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost. We recommend that the item be returned by UPS or Parcel Post and is insured during shipment.
After you have obtained your RA#, you will receive instructions on how to return your package. Please remember to write the RA number on the outside of your package in order to process your return as quickly as possible.
Still Have Questions? Contact Customer Service
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact us by reaching us at email@example.com.
Watchmaterial.com is not affiliated with any watch company. We are an independent supplier of generic and aftermarket parts. Using generic or aftermarket parts may void the manufacturers warranty of some brands. We strongly advise that you check the warranty requirements of the manufacturer before using generic parts.